The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+]

Woooooooow hey mates, it's been 1 year since I last played your game, at the time it was already good, nice scenario, pretty ok stuff, no bugs, it had huge potencial.
And during this year you have been busy. :D
I tried to load my old save, but I guess since update v0 to v0.25.1 it has too improved that it's not even compatible anymore.
That's great job done tho, I can see the improved quality, the imporved interface/overlay, and also the new content, GJ again :) keep up the good work :D

PaperWaifu responds:

Hey a repeat gamer! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your thoughts! Thanks for the compliments as well! We're still busy working with the next update (animations are a killer) lol. So do watch out for one that's upcoming hopefully within a week or so!

Pussymon: Episode 12 Pussymon: Episode 12

As always a good opus, I'm quite hype for the next opus. No bugs to report, great job ;) .

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it.

My Love, My Life My Love, My Life

Game have potencial, gameplay is kinda hard some times cause controls doesn't work everytime. You should work on it, cause it's make the game even more difficult on jumps when controls doesn't work (like going forward and jumping at the same time).

Tanooki81 responds:

Hhm, thank fo the tip :)

Pussymon: Episode 06 Pussymon: Episode 06

Just a little bug with the save, even, if it's because I'm on a different computer.
But, still It's a new good game, at start, the game sounds boring, but when you've understand the utility of the new mechanics, you a have lot of fun playing it.
Good job ;)

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, if you have any problem with the save, try to update your flash player, this must work.
Keep an eye on next updates.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

Where's too much ramdom, when you have to deal 7,5k kill to unlock tier X, I have to find the optimal stuff combination and when you have it, It's contrain you to fight again thousand times just to a have luck too kill 7,5k, I know the difficulty was lowered but it's still ramdom. But it's a good game ;) .

Summoners Quest Ch.7.5 18+ Summoners Quest Ch.7.5 18+

man, at the end, it's say's :"CH.7.5", but it''s this chapiter and it's sent you to the "Let it go" game, you've made, for others, don't forget to fix it when you release the CH.8 ;) .

Ferdafs responds:

What? Really? I'm so sorry... The closer I get to releasing a game the more I forgot to fix random details...

Infinite School Trouble Infinite School Trouble

Good game, but why is only one playable day ? why the game end at the 2nd day ?

nabylsoft responds:

The purpose of creating this game is more like a software testing to see its capability & performance. That's why this game is short. Anyways, thank you for playing =)

Life as an Internet Star Life as an Internet Star

Good game, you've made a good job, with the time & upgrades, I think it's be better with a more beautiful engine, the only probleme I have is : where is my guy ? If you add (when you have time) a player sprite or some thing like that to give a player's character, it's should be great !

Zayru13 responds:

I plan on making another one like this with a lot more for the player to do and experience including a character for the player to play as and move around with. Thanks for the review, I am glad you liked it.