The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+] The Ramen Prince (Ramen no Oujisama) [18+]

Woooooooow hey mates, it's been 1 year since I last played your game, at the time it was already good, nice scenario, pretty ok stuff, no bugs, it had huge potencial.
And during this year you have been busy. :D
I tried to load my old save, but I guess since update v0 to v0.25.1 it has too improved that it's not even compatible anymore.
That's great job done tho, I can see the improved quality, the imporved interface/overlay, and also the new content, GJ again :) keep up the good work :D

PaperWaifu responds:

Hey a repeat gamer! Thanks for dropping by and leaving your thoughts! Thanks for the compliments as well! We're still busy working with the next update (animations are a killer) lol. So do watch out for one that's upcoming hopefully within a week or so!

Pussymon: Episode 12 Pussymon: Episode 12

As always a good opus, I'm quite hype for the next opus. No bugs to report, great job ;) .

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it.

My Love, My Life My Love, My Life

Game have potencial, gameplay is kinda hard some times cause controls doesn't work everytime. You should work on it, cause it's make the game even more difficult on jumps when controls doesn't work (like going forward and jumping at the same time).

Tanooki81 responds:

Hhm, thank fo the tip :)